Join the conversation
The Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory has presences across a number of social media platforms. Connect with us on our flagship social media accounts and join the conversation.
中森玲子At Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, we respect different opinions and hope to promote open conversation within our online communities. Comments posted to our social media channels are not pre-moderated, meaning those comments are automatically published; however, the Lab reserves the right to remove comments if they:
- Contain obscene, indecent, or profane language;
- Contain threats or defamatory statements;
- Contain hate speech directed at race, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, religion, or disability;
- Contain sensitive or personally identifiable information;
- Is off-topic or does not contribute to the larger discussion; and/or
- Promotes or endorses specific commercial services or products.
View the LLNL social media policy for employees.
Some of our top 'tweeps'
Latest from Twitter
中森玲子These are the latest tweets and retweets from our official programmatic Twitter accounts, as well as a select group of employee superusers.